Crafting this wonder has left me amazed. It’s bursting with flavour, it tastes amazing and actually tastes like cheese, leaving the Cows out.
This is a very easy recipe to follow and enjoying the splendours of making your own cheese is divine.
If, like myself, you have an intolerance to dairy but love the taste of cheese then this recipe (Thank You) will deliver you much happiness.
The consistency of this cheese is soft and it’s main ingredient is nuts.
It can be melted on to anything you desire or sliced off an eaten cold. It is extremely delicious baked onto a pizza and used as a cold dip, I can definitley say that for sure 😊
To make your own ‘PeaceCrafting’s First Ever Cheese’ cheese, you will require:
1 cup Raw Cashew Nuts
1 cup Water
2 tablespoons Agar Flakes + 1/4 cup Water
1/3 teaspoon Raw Garlic
1/3 teaspoon Raw Onion
1/3 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Method used to create:
1) Soak the Cashew Nuts in 1 cup of Water for at least 8 hours.
2) Crush a clove of Garlic and chop the Onion and measure them out. Leave it to air.
3) Combine the Agar Flakes + Water in a pan, bring it to the boil then simmer for 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) In a blender combine the Cashews + the soaking Water, Garlic, Onion, ACV, Lemon juice and Salt. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
5) Add the heated Agar to the blender and blend for around 5 minutes until the cheese thickens.
6) Remove from the blender and set it in to a bowl.
7) Refrigerate your cheese and use it in an amazing way.
I would love to see how you used your cheese if you followed this recipe so please do comment with links to your posts.
Hope you enjoy cheese by cheesecrafting 😊