Super indeed, packed with nutrition, I just loved being creative on this one, very satisfying!
Again, yep, I did, I made way too much food for us so some was left over and obviously being too good to waste, the salad from the dinner was stored as Mom’s lunch for the following day.
I hadn’t really put much thought into spicing up the previous nights dish with additional flavours and textures as it was so delicious the way it was that it nearly got eaten before I suddenly realised how delicious and even more healthy this would be with a few sprinkles of added magic from the cupboard.
Basically you can make your very own, adding whatever you love or have in the pantry.
First I started with adding Moringa Leaf Powder as its like pure life or something and I love the idea of getting that inside me, then came the Chia seed, Pumpkin seeds and gourmet seed mix oh yes they rock and then the dish nearly got eaten again before I had the urge for a bit more crunch so out came the powerhouse bread crumbs and pow, omgoodness, very very very tasty.
No skimping on lunch time here!
Wow! The taste is divine. It’s totally different to what I expected!
For my first time eating a meal containing beetroot, this is now a must have regular side dish here in the kitchn. Betroot is yummy! Yummy yummy yummy!
This dish is incredibly simple (and fun) to make, it’s totally raw, organic, fresh and vegan and it truly tastes delicious. I am so thankful to my beautiful friend for gifting me this recipe 🙂
With absolutely no cooking involved and no need for sauces what could be more perfect for light summer food than this satisfying and taste bursting salad.
Requirements (adapt quantity to your preference):
– 1 Apple
– ½ Kohl Rabi
– 1 Beetroot
– Squeeze of Lemon
– Sprinkle of salt
– Shredder or grater
– Bowl & Spoon & Knife
1. Wash and peel the fruit and veg
2. Shred / grate the Kohl Rabi and the Apple first then shred the beetroot after
3. Pile it up, take a picture for your own food blog 😉
4. Gently mix ingredients into a bowl
5. Season lightly with a little Lemon for a slight zing and a pinch of Salt to combine and release flavours (if desired)
6. Plate it up alongside your main dinner ingredients or just eat as a light meal for lunch
7. Intensely devour with extreme compassion for each mouthful. It’s a true taste of God.
Try it yourself and see. Be brave, be bold and discover a new world within your reach.