The most and nearly only love I ever felt never came from a blood relative as most would expect until I had my Sons that is.
The most love I ever felt before becoming ‘Mum’ was from someone I didn’t know yet, my twin flame and through the greatest life force out there, our Creator. My faith in the existence of these Souls has kept me alive through some pretty shitty times over the years and that’s the strongest love I ever felt, strange how it comes from eyes I have never gazed into.
It wasn’t until I had my babies and they grew into their smiles that I felt the most love there was to feel in this world. It is hard to explain although it is a very familiar feeling. When they smile in pure joy or giggle in a blissful state of happiness I feel the most warmth. When they deeply concentrate or complete a task near on effortlessly, that is when I feel most humble. Granted I do squeak a lot in excitement as I watch them grow into themselves and I do hugely exaggerate their everything but that’s where I find most pleasure, in my Boys.
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. Have fun!
Thanks for reading my first SoCS post.